Monday, October 3, 2011

Implantation bleeding or plan B symptoms?





September 15 th- First day of my period.( Cycle day 1)
September 21 st- Condom broke and he came inside me!!
September 23 rd- Health Department to get Plan B One step (one dose pill) 3pm. Assuming we are now "protected" we had unprotected sex 3 hours later :)
September 23 rd- start of my fertile days!! Health department lady said  I stand a 50/50 chance since I am in my fertile days of becoming pregnant.
September 26 th- I have a 25 day cycle so this is my Ovulation day
October 8th- Earliest day to  do a Home pregnancy test (hpt) if positive

If pregnant my body won't  give off any pregnancy hormones til October 8th ( 12 days past ovulation) at the earliest. By 15dpo (October 11)  I should have a 100% answer on my HPT



UPDATE: I took a urine pregancy test on October 12 which came back NEGATIVE!! *Big sigh of relief*  I am still having off and on syptoms nearly 1 month after taking the Plan B Pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment