Monday, October 3, 2011

Pregnancy symptoms after taking Plan B Pill

After stumbling on a website called 2weekwait.com alot of women kept a detailed record of them trying to conceive a baby. I chose to keep record of my "pregnancy" symptoms just in case others would like to read what I experience.

9/23- Plan B pill taken after accident on 9/21. Later that evening we did it again.Pointless I know.
9/25- Felt cramps and ovulation pain.Plan B pill was to delay or prevent ovulation. Why am I having the O pains then?
9/26- Original ovulation date
9/27- Started feeling weird, some nausea in the afternoon, bloated feeling, major headaches.
9/28- Really bloated  this morning and the smell of ceral makes be wanna barf! Lots of pressure under my right rib cage extending down to pubic bone. Sharp jolt like feeling from belly button to pubic bone.
9/29- bubbly feeling- like i have gas bubbles but don't.My breast hurt so bad I can't where a bra- the feeling of even a tee shirt makes them ache.
the evening brough nausa- I felt like i'm on a boat
9/30-  no cramps today!, boobs still so sore, and nausea. The smell of cigarettes knocks me to my knees. Small smudge of brown watery stuff on toilet paper. Later in the day using the bathroom brought more smudges on Tp first,brown then pink then bright blood red.Everything was watery though. I thought I was peeing blood at first.!
 I used only 1 pantyliner- looked up online thought implation bleeding b/c the time frame was a few days after ovulation.
10/01- horrible back aches- need heating pad for relief, I just laid in bed miserable. Still having spotting but now is light brown. Went through 2 panty liners today. Still watery and doesn't have that "period" smell
10/02-nausea in the morning and smells still get to me. night nausea has gone away
10/3-slight right ovary cramping- brown  spotting still there-7 days past ovultion I can't test until 10/10 one more week!
10/6- nausea is still there, brown spotting has finally stopped.
10/7- horrible ovary pains!! Laid up with a heating pad all day :( over all miserable feeling kinda depressing.
10/10- This is suppose to be the start of my period but I haven't had nothing yet. Will test in a few days.
10/13- I just took a HPT and it came back negative!


The first several days I seriously thought I was pregnant. I have one daughter already and know the symptoms. Luckily for me I also know that birth control is the same synthic hormone that occurs in real pregnancy.

Birth control gives low doses of this fake hormone to trick your body into thinking your pregnant.
Ok.
So I just took a triple dose of fake pregnancy hormone called Plan B.
Of course my body will react like it's pregnant.
Am I really pregnant or is this just the pill?- It's just the pill only because the symptoms have started to disappear.

FYI the DOLLAR TREE caries Home Pregnancy Test for $1 and they work!! So if you have any doubts don't spend $8 on just one. Hit them up and get a few :)

Care to comment?

4 comments:

  1. i took plan b on the 7th, 55 hours after having unprotected sex, i started spotting last weekend and i started spotting last night and i dont know if thats from plan b or if im pregnant, there is a very slim chance i could be pregnant but there is one. and i took a pregnancy test last weekend but nothing showed up until 20 minutes later but it came back negative. how long do plan b symptoms last for? im expecting my period on the 28th but im stressing out.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Good information bout Plan B One-Step pill....thanks for sharing...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you end up pregnant please let me know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been feeling similar symptoms after taking plan b minus the bleeding. Sore breasts, fatigue, nausea, bloating and cramping. On Sep. 24th I had unprotected sex. September 25th I was due for ovulation. I had unprotected sex that day as well (stupid I know) and took plan b on the 26th. Today is the 29th. Symptoms started the day AFTER taking plan b and only seem to be getting worse. I feel pregnant!! I had unprotected sex last month 2 weeks after my period which is making me freak out. I took a pregnancy test a week ago but it came out negative. I feel like crap and hoping it's the side effects from plan b and not actually pregnant. I will take a pregnancy test again. My period is due Oct. 9th. Hopefully I find out before then! Will update on results!

    ReplyDelete